This list is select rather than comprehensive and features only the last several years. Projects are added only after they have been published. The thumbnails of book covers at the bottom of this page appear here under the doctrine of fair use of U.S. copyright law. For a visual trip through all of the books I have edited over the years, take a look at my library at LibraryThing, where my nickname is EditorMom. Within that library, go to the column with the heading "Tags." Then click on any link there that reads "copyedited by KOK Edit" to go to my editing collection.
- 2017: Clients will be listed here after their projects have been published
- 2016: The Journal of Urgent Care Medicine; additional clients will be listed here after their projects have been published
- 2015: The Journal of Urgent Care Medicine; additional clients will be listed here after their projects have been published
- 2014: Kiyokazu Fukui; Imran Ilyas; Ayumi Kaneuji; Yohei Matsuo; Yukitaka Nagamoto; Wei Zheng
- 2013: Alpha Books; Charles E. Bailey; Chul-Hyun Cho; Takahito Fujimori; Kiyokazu Fukui; Ayumi Kaneuji; Zhong-Ke Lin; Xiaomei Ma; Yukitaka Nagamoto; Quinnipiac University Press; Tsuyoshi Sugiura; Urgent Care Press; Jian Ru Xiao; Weidong Xu
- 2012: Mulki R. Bhat; Chul-Hyun Cho; Yong Dou; Rania Farouk El Sayed; Takahito Fujimori; Kiyokazu Fukui; Kazuhisa Hatayama; Masayoshi Ishii; Pengde Kang; Masafumi Kashii; Zhi-Hua Lu; Tomoyuki Matsumoto; Hidenobu Miki; Kazuya Oshima; The Permanente Journal; Kwang Soon Song; Yixin Zhou
- 2011: Alfredo Carlos S. D. Barros; Eren Cansü; Xiaoguang Cheng; Chul-Hyun Cho; FBCommunication; Takahito Fujimori; Kiyokazu Fukui; Gordon Squared; Suk-Ku Han; Yukiharu Hasegawa; Masayoshi Ishii; Ayumi Kaneuji; Masafumi Kashii; Yong-Cheol Lee; João Paulo da Silveira Nogueira Lima; Zhi-Hua Lu; Toshio Naka; The Permanente Journal; Sergio Rudelli; Hitoshi Sekiya; Ulrike Walter-Lipow; Weidong Xu; Mengning Yan; Jae-Hyuk Yang; Xucheng Yang; Yixin Zhou; Zongke Zhou
- 2010: Yehia A. Aly; Eren Cansü; Jun-Dong Chang; Chul-Hyun Cho; French Publishers' Agency; Kazuhisa Hatayama; Arnaldo José Hernandez; Ayumi Kaneuji; Pengde Kang; Young-Hoo Kim; Oujie Lai; Cao Li; Xiaomei Ma; Tomoyuki Matsumoto; Fu-Yuen "Charles" Ng; Hirotsugu Ohashi; Kazuya Oshima; The Permanente Journal; Alessio Roberti; Society of Critical Care Medicine; Kwang Soon Song; TSTC Publishing; Weidong Xu; Yiming Zeng; Yixin Zhou
- 2009: American Sociological Review; Asian Development Bank; Eren Cansü; Chul-Hyun Cho; French Publishers' Agency; Pengfei Han; HarperBusiness; Hongliang Hou; Jin Hyoung Kim; Young-Hoo Kim; Rajesh N. Maniar; Optimal Solutions Group, LLC; The Permanente Journal; Alessio Roberti; Nitin Shankar; Society of Critical Care Medicine; Kwang Soon Song; TSTC Publishing; Yixin Zhou
- 2008: Xi Chen; Chul-Hyun Cho; Collins Living; Copyediting-L; Del Rey Books; French Publishers' Agency; Suk-Ku Han; Jin Hyoung Kim; Lachina Publishing Services (for McGraw-Hill Humanities); Byung-Woo Min; The Permanente Journal; Society of Critical Care Medicine; Kwang Soon Song; Tingting Tang; Jana Velemínská; Tak-Chuen Wong; Yixin Zhou; Villard
The improvements from your editing are striking It's starting to look more like it will eventually turn into a book. Also, your astute suggestions for changes and rewritten passages are remarkable. The improvements are making it easier for me to make subtle corrections. Thanks!
—Charles E. Bailey, MD